[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Silly question - Routing across VPN
 Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:35:37 +0100

It may be worth looking through the list archive as this has come up a few
times before.

However, in summary... You can't route with IPSEC VPNs so have you have

1) Create two IPSEC tunnels (use exactly the same encryption settings, but
just change the subnets involved)
2) Create a single IPSEC tunnel that encompasses all the address you wish to
VPN to.

In your example, you could create a tunnel with / as
the subnet. However, this would break if your home connection was also using
addresses in the 192.168.x. range. Addresses must be unique at each end of
the tunnel.