[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael MacLeod" <mikemacleod at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] LAN interface becomes unresponsive when modifying WAN interface settings
 Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:15:58 -0400
I did the flip, and changed from DHCP to PPPoE. Same problem. LAN side is
completely unresponsive. No output to the console (at least nothing within
the minute I waited). I wasn't in a position to verify whether the WAN
interface updated to the PPPoE connection successfully before I had to
reboot the machine, though that was the behaviour I'd seen before I switched
the cards.

So, we can assume that it's not the cards, as the behavior is consistent for
whichever one is the LAN or the WAN card. Any other ideas? My cable
connection is acting up (again), so I'm likely to be switch between the two
a fair bit over the next few weeks.