[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael MacLeod" <mikemacleod at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] LAN interface becomes unresponsive when modifying WAN interface settings
 Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:32:25 -0400
The Bell modem/router uses 192.168.2.x for router mode. I'm using
192.168.1.x. Also, this happens when going from PPPoE to DHCP (Rogers gives
me a regular public IP, no router mode sillyness). The cable modem uses
192.168.10.x when it's not communicating properly with Rogers, which again
wouldn't cause problems. So I doubt it's an IP subnet thing.