[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Janvrin <chrisjanvrin at sellmytimesharenow dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Is there a hard limit to the maximum number of subnets allowed in m0n0wall?
 Date:  Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:31:40 -0400
Hi Chris,

I did write pass rules on the new "LAN2" interface-they were written to
mirror the rules on the existing LAN interface (or so I think). I will
check the firewall log when I arrive at the office in the morning to see
if anything was blocked. Since the new interface had link it would make
sense if the firewall was blocking something due to an incorrect (or
omitted) pass rule.

If nothing else, I feel a lot better knowing that it's probably
something wrong with my config-and not a problem or limitation with the
software. My company has big plans for our network, and these little
Soekris routers along with m0n0wall are the key to keeping us within
budget.

Thanks again for your personal help Chris. I'm sure this will all get
sorted out.

Chris Janvrin