[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Scott Myers <scott at paperstreettech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Creating Secondary Interface Firewall rules
 Date:  Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:41:49 -0400
Sorry, I know this seems trivial but I have setup a  secondary interface
on a m0n0wall box, and having little success in creating the proper
firewall rules.
I have duplicated (almost except the two fields where I switched LAN
with OPT1) the default rule for the LAN interface, as well as tried to
simply bridge the connections. No matter what I try, the OPT1 interface
acts up, and the firewall log show numerous blocked packets, but only
when using the OPT1 interface.

What am I missing?

-S.