[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall hangs
 Date:  Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:03:45 -0500
Yeah, last time I checked you have to be able to log into m0n0wall and
if you do you must be the admin, so why you would DoS your own firewall
is well up to the admin I guess :-)  Unless you can do something with
the user accounts you can setup access to m0n0wall with that I'm not
aware of.

Thanks,
Michael