[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Calling the Logout Popup from browser (captive portal)?
 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 21:16:47 +0800
I am using m0n0wall with an external radius for my hotspot. I am assigning
various max concurrent connection for each username.

The problem is, some of them who only have 1 max concurrent connection have
enabled pop-up blocker unintentionally upon logging in to m0n0 captive
portal. So the logout button did not show up.

When they try to login to another computer using the same account, it would
not login and they have to wait until the account reaches its idle timeout.

I would like to know if it is possible to bring up the logout popup window
once more with a URL?

Thanks.