[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dallas Freeman" <dallasfreeman at hotmail dot com>
 To:  "Tim Nelson" <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:17:00 +1000
Because I have my m0n0wall running properly now and I'm also subscribed on another email address of
mine.

> Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:56:22 -0500> From: tnelson at fudnet dot info> To: dallasfreeman at hotmail dot com>
CC: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch> Subject: Re: [m0n0wall] Unsubscribe> > Now why would a person EVER want
to unsubscribe from the list?> > Dallas Freeman wrote:> >  > > I've tried to unsubscribe twice now
from m0n0wall and nothing?  Why doesn't the unsubscribe work?> >   > >