[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul underscore Kiely at Monitor dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] checkpoint vpn
 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:26:55 -0400
Fabrizio,

I know this probably not what you want to hear, but I run Checkpoint's VPN
client, Secure Client, behind my home m0n0wall with no issues.  I'm
running the latest release of m0n0wall (1.22) on a Soekris 4501.

Does the client report any kind of error?  Also, are you connecting over
wireless or wired?  I'm not sure what version of Secure Client you're
running, but make sure it's a recent version.  Older versions of
Checkpoint's VPN client had problems adjusting MTU size.

-Paul

*****
Paul Kiely
Monitor Group
Two Canal Park
Cambridge, Massachusetts  02141

Tel: +1 617.252.2270
Elm: pkiely at monitor dot com
Web: http://www.monitor.com

Fabrizio Lippolis <fabrizio dot lippolis at aurigainformatica dot it>
Sent by: news <news at sea dot gmane dot org>
10/13/2006 03:25 AM

m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
cc

Subject
[m0n0wall]  checkpoint vpn

Hi,

last weekend I tried to connect from home to the network of the firm
where I work using the Checkpoint VPN client. I just put a laptop on
which was installed the Checkpoint client in my home network behind
m0n0wall and tried to connect but it didn't work. Does anybody have
experience with it? Thank you in advance.

Fabrizio

This message contains information that may be confidential and proprietary. Unless you are the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not
use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and
delete the message immediately. Thank you very much.