[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Walter PC <walterpc at mchsi dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Calling the Logout Popup from browser (captive portal)?
 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:39:06 -0500
Not sure if this work the way you want it to... but can you view the
source of the logout page on a browser that does not have pop-up clocking...
Use this code to create your redirect after the login....
giving them the option to keep that window open to logout....or having a
URL to a page that they could go to that would provide that logout button.
Hope this is the direction you are looking for.
Or are you just looking for the URL on m0n0 for the actual popup screen
so that you can create a link to it?