[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ervin Malicdem" <schadow1 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Calling the Logout Popup from browser (captive portal)?
 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:57:35 +0800
I've seen the source and there's a random value on the logout button so i'm
not sure how it works.

About the getting the URL to create a link from it. I have no idea what the
file name is. The properties of the page just shows https://<m0n0.ip>:8001
(the same URL of the login page).

So i'm left in asking this mail list.