[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] shop traffic diagramm on m0n0wall screen?!
 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:25:14 -0400
On 10/14/06, Henning Andreseck <AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de> wrote:
> Hi@all,
> is it possible to show the Traffic diagramm of m0n0wall on the Screen
> connected to the m0n0wall mashine?

No.  That would require a highly customized image, since m0n0wall is
so stripped down.  There are better solutions that don't involve
modifying the image.

If you run Windows on your desktop, monomon is a nice solution to get
what you're after in a different way.  It's especially nice if you run
more than one monitor.  I line up several instances of it down one
side of my second monitor.  It's a very nice utility.
http://monomon.matf.de/

-Chris