[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] checkpoint vpn
 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:35:20 +0100
Hi,

        please don't top-post - it makes it really difficult to follow
the thread.

>last weekend I tried to connect from home to the network of the firm
>where I work using the Checkpoint VPN client. I just put a laptop on
>which was installed the Checkpoint client in my home network behind
>m0n0wall and tried to connect but it didn't work. Does anybody have
>experience with it? Thank you in advance.

>>I know this probably not what you want to hear, but I run Checkpoint's VPN
>>client, Secure Client, behind my home m0n0wall with no issues.  I'm
>>running the latest release of m0n0wall (1.22) on a Soekris 4501.
>>
>>Does the client report any kind of error?  Also, are you connecting over
>>wireless or wired?  I'm not sure what version of Secure Client you're
>>running, but make sure it's a recent version.  Older versions of
>>Checkpoint's VPN client had problems adjusting MTU size.

Try enabling 'Allow fragmented packets' on the rule that allows your
SecuRemote / SecureClient traffic out.

If that doesn't resolve it, please post what exactly happens - i.e. are
you able to configure the site, etc.  And also post exact error
messages.

HTH,

                                Neil.