[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "xocer x0" <xocer dot 0 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  problem accesin web server in DMZ from machine in LAN
 Date:  Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:29:43 +0200
Hi all,

I have a m0n0wall whith 3 interfaces, LAN, WAN and DMZ recently
installed on my network system. All is working well but I've a big
problem.

I cant access tu webs in my web server now in DMZ zone. My DNS server
only have external resolutions and when I Ping a domain in my web
server fron a machine in LAN DNS resolve a external IP of my web
server and m0n0wall say:

From 192.168.0.1 icmp_seq=7 Destination Host Unreachable.

I know that i need to configured my DNS with internal zone too but can
I do something in monowall ro resolve temporaly??

The problem is that I have too many domains names in my DNS that are
in Web server.

Another question is when i try to connect from LAN to DMZ with SSH
it's too slowly ultil de password prompt. I connect using ip address
of SSH server.

Thanks all and sorry for my bad english.