[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Naveen" <naveen at palettemm dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall-return-29652-naveen=palettemm dot com at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] problem accesin web server in DMZ from machine in LAN
 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:30:32 +0800
Hi all,

Iam new to monowall, just want to find out whats wrong with my Box. Iam
using 1.22 generic PC image , installed with 256 RAM and 80 GB hard disk.
The problem iam facing is my monowall box is not giving any ip addresses to
hosts after a couple of hours. The Logs saying file system was full and dhcp
lease update was failed. My DHCP leae pool was 172.16.1.1 to 172.16.5.1 with
/16 subnet mask. Because of this problem, I need to reboot my monowall box
for every couple of hours. Pls some one help me

Sorry don't know where to post my query.
Some one will help me ..

Thanks and regards
Naveen