[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc Fargas" <telenieko at telenieko dot com>
 To:  "Zadikem, Travis" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monitoring bandwidth
 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:57:48 +0200
Hi,
Your mail comes from an Exchange server, so maybe you are on a Windows
Domain, therefore you can setup a RADIUS server in one domain controller
(called IAS Server on windows) and setup Captive Portal to use RADIUS
authentication ;)) [IAS stands for Internet Authentication Service/Server,
comes with the windows CD]

Sicnerelly,
Marc.

On 10/16/06, Zadikem, Travis <tzadikem at picosecond dot com> wrote:

> I believe my problem is internal.  We have about 100 internal IP's and 50+
> users.  I have never used Captive Portal, but I am guessing I would need to
> create 50+ logins then, right?

The probability of failure of a (computer) system is exponentially
proportional to the physical distance between it and the one who could fix
it. -- Martin F. Krafft