[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex M" <radiussupport at lrcommunications dot net>
 To:  "'Zadikem, Travis'" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>, "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitoring bandwidth
 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:07:03 -0400
Yes to track 50 users separately you need 50 logins, but if you wan to track
IPs then you can setup MAC auto login so that you will see whose logged in
by their mac and see their traffic use, and still ppl don't need to do
manual login. CP wont be able to see internal traffic, because it may bypass
mono (like users talk to others via switch which comes before mono, although
I think I just saw internal traffic graph on pfSnse v1.0, but im not sure
about that one)