[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem
 Date:  Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:57:26 -0500
From: "Naveen" <naveen at palettemm dot com>

> Dear List,

> Why my Monowall bax is running file system full and my clients no more
> getting IP address?

> If I restart every thing is working fine and after a couple of hours the
> problem is same..

> Can some one help me pls..

First, some sugestions.  Do not threadjack.  This means replying to an
existing thread laike you did later today.  Also, do not post the same thing
twice with no information.  Bleieve it or not, some of us avoid computers on
weekends.

I doubt this is a DHCP problem directly.  I have systems with over 100
clients at a time.  Now, this may be a problem with core dumps.  This can be
found in the archives.  Look at your filesystem after a reboot, and when
locked.  If a clean system is %92 and a locked system is %100, look for
php.core files in /etc/ and /usr/local/captiveportal/ and remove them.  Also
consider disabling core dumps in the config with a "sysctl kern.coredump=0"
in a <shellcmd> and you won't be troubled again.

                                Lee