[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lawrence Latif" <llatif at ukgamer dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitoring bandwidth
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:07:21 +0100
Is there anyway you can enable Captive Portal for bridged interfaces? (I
tried enabling it and gave the error it cannot do so over bridged
interfaces).

If this is not possible is there any other way we can see bandwidth (either
mbit/sec or total throughput in MB or GB) per MAC/IP address?

Regards,

Lawrence