[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon Dick <simond at irrelevant dot org>
 To:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Help with Sun happy meal card
 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:27:21 +0100
On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 21:38 -0700, PlanAlpha wrote:
> I have a 4 port Sun "Happy Meal" card that I'd like to use but
> m0n0wall doesn't see it. Under Linux it works via the sunhme driver.
> If I could get a link in the right direction on how to get this to
> work I'd be very appreciative.
> Thanks!

It looks like FreeBSD has only supported the hme device since 5.0 which
rules out using it with m0n0wall currently, also the hme device isn't
compiled into GENERIC except on the sparc64 platform but doesn't say it
won't work with i386 if compiled in, it looks like pfSense comes with
hme compiled in so it may be worth trying that