[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Alavoine <chris dot alavoine at imagination dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: {Spam?} smp support
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:09:06 +0100
Found this on the FAQ:

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-smp.html

c:)

Mark Jawdoszak wrote:
> Aaaahh, well in that case, I have no idea - but will be following on
> intently!
>
> Mark Jawdoszak
> Logsys Support, Leeds
> +44 (0)113 384 0400 - ext 411
> markj at logsysgroup dot com

  Imagination Ltd
  25 Store Street South Crescent, London WC1E 7BL, England
  Tel +44 (0)20 7323 3300  Fax +44 (0)20 7323 5801

  This email contains privileged and confidential information, and is
  intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee
  you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  Please
  notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
  email by mistake and please delete it from your system.