[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Edward Ronquillo" <eronquillo at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  NAT and internal subnets behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:35:20 -0400
Hi!  I'm having problems with accessing a web server behind my
m0n0wall setup.  Currently, I'm running two vyatta ofr routers behind
m0n0wall.  My webserver is on one of my vyatta router's interfaces
(subnets).  I've tried to specify the web server's IP  in NAT's
Inbound rules, but we can't access our webserver from the internet.
But when we move the webserver to m0n0walls directly connected subnet,
it works!  How can we configure NAT so that we can access our
webserver on another internal subnet?  We're using 1 WAN IP for this.

Edward Ronquillo