[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "C. Andrew Zook" <andrewzook at pdqlocks dot com>
 To:  Steven McCoy <fnjordy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Miru directory server
 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:07:34 -0400
All I can say is WOW! I have it up and running in around 15 minutes -
complete with global address book! Awesome work! I don't care so much
about the small upgrade details that need to be worked out - I have been
looking for something like this for a few months - without having to do
all of the work to set it up from scratch.

I'll stop polluting the list now, but you all should really check this
out. I can't believe I haven't heard of this before!

The link again -
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/%E3%81%BF%E3%82%8B_directory_server

Any tips on bringing over a list of users from an existing win2k AD? Do
you have a development mailing list?

Thanks again,
Andy