[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  V T <llomion at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN WiFi
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have two networks in two different buildings but close enough to use a wireless bridge. I intend
to setup 2 m0n0wall boxes each of them with 3 NICs. I use different ISP for internet access and i
wonder if it is possible to setup a VPN between the 2 m0n0wall boxes to use the wireless bridge to
connect the two networks. The wireless bridge will be on the OPT interface on both m0n0wall boxes.
What ip should i put for OPT interfaces??

Building1

m0n0wall01
WAN=DHCP(cable modem)
LAN=192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0
OPT=?

OPT is connected to a Linksys WET54G

Building2
m0n0wall02
WAN=Static(ethernet from optical mediaconvertor)
LAN=192.168.2.1/255.255.255.0