[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Edward Ronquillo" <eronquillo at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] NAT and internal subnets behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:56:09 -0400
Chris, I've already had the static for the subnet in place, and it is
pingable from the m0n0wall's wan and lan interface.  However, no one
still cannot access the webserver from the internet.  My current setup
looks like this:

                                 192.168.2.0           192.168.4.0
internet <--> (m0n0wall) <-------> (VyattaR1) <-------> (VyattaR2)

                                              192.168.3.0

                                             (www server)

Although it seems simple enough, the statics still don't work.