[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cecil Strange" <cecil underscore strange at msn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to M0n0wall Ipsec tunnel does not connect
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:55:15 -0700
My tunnel is up.  The two SAD listings look correct and I
can ping the private addresses on the remote LAN.

The tunnel links two Windows domains.  M0n0wall version on
both endpoints is 1.22.

I would like to browse the remote LAN with Windows Explorer.
I used to do this with a VPN running on Netgear appliances.
Do I have to open the firewall, other than for ESP, to do
this?  I did search the archives but found no relevant
discussions.