[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.23+ estimated release?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:11:33 -0500
On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 22:31 -0500, RP Smith wrote:
> I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for the next release.  It appears to
> me that the m0n0wall ship is slowly sinking and the Captain is no where to
> be found.  Don't get me wrong, I love m0n0wall but it seems to be in limbo
> right now.

I am not sure where you get this.  Active discussion, and bounties for
options in the past months say different things to me.

To the OP, 1.23 is in beta now, and should be out somewhat soon.  1.23
has been stated to be the "last" 4.11 based m0n0wall.  1.3 is supposed
to be 6.1 based, however the new info hinted at by the previous post may
change that.  If the entire architecture is changing, there may be some
other interim builds.

			Lee