[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Alavoine <chris dot alavoine at imagination dot com>
 To:  List Receiver <listreceiver at mastermindpro dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall vs pfsense captive portal
 Date:  Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:49:28 +0100
In that case, viva monowall, hasta luego pfsense!

c:)

List Receiver wrote:

>> For some reason the access time to display the captive portal
>> splashscreen seems to be around 5 - 10 seconds on pfsense,
>> whereas my monowall setup displays almost instantly.
>>
>> Anyone come across this before?
>>

> Yes, I've seen this behavior.  No one over on the pfSense dev list seems
> to acknowledge it, though...they say they just port the CP code from
> m0n0.  I have no idea why it is this way.

  Imagination Ltd
  25 Store Street South Crescent, London WC1E 7BL, England
  Tel +44 (0)20 7323 3300  Fax +44 (0)20 7323 5801

  This email contains privileged and confidential information, and is
  intended only for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee
  you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.  Please
  notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
  email by mistake and please delete it from your system.