[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  "Monowall Support List" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monitoring bandwidth
 Date:  Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:04:08 -0400
Another solution not yet mentioned, you could set up Cacti and just
graph all of your switch ports via snmp. That would be a real easy way
if your hardware supports SNMP. Cacti is a little difficult to setup,
but not to the point that an average user wouldn't be able to get it
done with a little research on their forums/documentation.

Andrew