[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Darren Cockburn" <DCockburn at cigionline dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall vs pfsense captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:23:59 -0400
Hi Chris,

I am also testing pfsense. For your piece of mind - I also have a lag on
my Captive Portal login screen (I have customized the default page -
it's 4,990 bytes)

Load time is just over four seconds for the login page. I tested this
both from the wireless and via the LAN connection with the same results.

I think it's due to lighthttp - but haven't investigated.

- Darren.