[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  "'Robert Rachuba'" <robertr at bskonin dot pl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] captive portal traffic shaping
 Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:05:20 +0200
Hi Robert,

Im back from a holiday so here is your answer :)

I did mean the 1.23b1 version indeed, and on your radius server you need to
use the WISPr attributes
Those are WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up and WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down ones.

If your radius server gives those properties back for the user, then the CP
will use the traffic shaper to shape the users connection to those speeds.
Don't forget to enable the traffic shaper for this to work, no need to
configure it though.

Regards,

Jurgen