[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cecil Strange" <cecil underscore strange at msn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to M0n0wall Ipsec tunnel does not connect
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:07:35 -0700
Thanks Kristian.  I added a WINS server to the domain controller at one
end and pointed a workstation to it.  No change so far.  I'll try to
point some workstations on the other end to it when I get home this
evening.  Then I'll try adding a WINS server on my home network.

At lease I have now confirmed the tunnel stays up and I can ping the
private IP numbers on the LANS from either end.

You advised: "You should be able to connect to specific machines with
the Start->
Run-> \\server_ip ->OK method."

Nope, that doesn't do anything at this point.

Cecil