[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cobalt Raq 3?
 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:23:51 -0500
Hello! I see in the archives some vague reference to the Sun Cobalt Raq
line of network appliances. I've got my hands on a few of these and
would like to know peoples' experience with them and m0n0wall. I
understand they are slightly different as the BIOS contains some sort of
mini kernel which is then supposed to boot the RaqOS or your linux
distro of choice. I think these boxes could easily become another
somewhat standardized platform for m0n0wall users such as the Nokia
appliances. Any thoughts?

--

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant