[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "James W Harrington" <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com>
 Cc:  "Tim Nelson" <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>, m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cobalt Raq 3?
 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:37:29 -0500
Try googling centos plus blue quartz.  They have some good information
on how to load different bios, etc. on the Cobalts.

On 10/20/06, James W Harrington <jamesh at thefifthrace dot com> wrote:
> I often thought it would be a great use for them, but didnt have the techie expertise to try it.
Would be interested to see if its possible though there are a lot of RAQ3 and RAQ4 appliances out
there

> James

Every revolution begins with the power of an idea and ends when the
only idea left is power.