[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "A. Paulo Santos" <apsantos at serdigital dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Compiere and m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:51:53 -0400
A. Paulo Santos wrote:
> anyone have managed to config a "compiere" server behind a m0n0wall?
>
> need help please.

if you give a little more details what you are trying to do, I am sure
people might be able to help. I have not played around with Compiere
yet, but I assume you mean the ERP/CRM solution here:
http://www.compiere.org/

typing the word "fireall" in their search box brings this as the first hit:
http://www.compiere.org/support/install/firewall.html

looks like all you need is allow access to ports 80/tcp and 443/tcp. Can
you be more specific what your problem is with this?

Sven