[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at rockbochs dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cobalt Raq 3?
 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:06:06 -0500
In a matter of hours, my company has decided to make this an official
project that I will be working on. I've made provisions with the man in
charge to allow me to post our findings/processes to the open source
community. As the project progresses, I'll keep everyone informed and
will be sure to post our findings to the list here as well as the wiki.

Our reference platform will be the Raq 3i. We also have a Raq 3 but it
only has one NIC and no expansion. The Raq 3i has two onboard ethernet
as well as a PCI slot. I'm thinking a four port Realtek will fit there
nicely!

--

Tim Nelson
Technical Consultant