[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sven Brill <madde at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "A. Paulo Santos" <apsantos at serdigital dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Compiere and m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:16:49 -0400
A. Paulo Santos wrote:

> sorry about the few explanations!
> yes this is the ERP solution.
> i have already open all the specified ports, but i still can't "talk"
> with the server, when i  am outside the LAN, with the CompierClient!

well, what do the firewall logs say? are they blocking any specific
packets? How does the client "talk" to the server? How did you set the
whole thing up? Is the server on your LAN with non-routable IP addresses
and you forwarded the ports to the server from the WAN address?

The third hit on the search I described gives you this page, which talks
about default port 1099:
http://www.compiere.org/support/install/installClient.html

Sven