[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.23+ estimated release?
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:31:49 -0500
I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for the next release.  It appears to
me that the m0n0wall ship is slowly sinking and the Captain is no where to
be found.  Don't get me wrong, I love m0n0wall but it seems to be in limbo
right now.

You might want to checkout the newly release pfSense 1.0.  The good news is
that lots of effort is going into it's development.  The bad news is that
the current PPTP and Traffic Shaper are not ready for prime time (that's a
nice way of saying they really suck).

Roy...