[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Cecil Strange" <cecil underscore strange at msn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to M0n0wall Ipsec tunnel does not connect
 Date:  Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:19:29 -0700
Thanks James,

I have WINS servers at each end, looking to themselves for
WINS.  The Windows hosts at each end looks to the WINS
server on its end for WINS.  The WINS servers at each end
are replication partners.  I'll check it in the morning.

I still cannot browse but I can get a Remote Desktop session
on every host at the other end.  I couldn't do that before.

Cecil