[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Vadim Pushkin" <wiskbroom at hotmail dot com>
 To:  clarson at eldocomp dot com, leesharp at hal dash pc dot org
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Unable To Determine Why Outbound SMTP Does Not Work
 Date:  Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:09:33 +0000
Thanks guys, but my problem is getting outbound connections to other smpt
servers.  I am testing by telnetting to another host on port 25.  I am not
getting connected from one particuliar machine only, and it has no selinux
running.  I have another windoze box that this does work for.  This happened
after I created a nat rule, which I've since removed.  I am not sure if
perhaps a remnant of this rule is hosing me somehow, which is why I need to
know how to clean nat cache or something else.

Thanks all,

.vp