[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "RP Smith" <rpsmith at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.23+ estimated release?
 Date:  Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:54:42 -0500
If you read the one and only entry in the "news" section on m0n0.ch/wall,
you'd know that the $2000 offer for a 6.1 port still stands, and will end on
October 31. Obviously I'm not going to interfere before that date.

Suffice it to say that I'm going to write my term paper (starting next week)
about a new concept for m0n0wall, because I'm not convinced that the current
architecture (all PHP-based, GUI-driven, monolithic, ...) is the right way
to go for m0n0wall in the future. Don't get me wrong - it has all grown
organically and it has served its purpose well, but I feel that it's time to
move on.

- Manuel

Ahhh, our Captain is alive and well and is plotting his next move.  That's
very good news.  For a moment there I thought we were a drift at sea.  :o)

Your motley crew is 100% behind you Capitan!

Roy...