[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bob Young" <bob at lavamail dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  monowall locking up
 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:01:25 -0400
Hello all:

I'm still learning about Monowall, but I thought I'd say that my v 1.22
Monowall on a WRAP board hasn't needed any rebooting at all.  I have been
working and learning about it over about the past 4 months.  It just runs
and runs.  Maybe I'm lucky.   I have an OPT1 port and a LAN port.

Although I am a little worried to see that others have the lock up problems.

I haven't been running it under any intensive use though.at least not yet.
I do plan on putting it to use in a WISP situation real soon.

I'm not sure if my situation has any useful information for you or not.  But
I thought I should say that it seems real stable for now.

Good luck,

Bob Young