[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] monowall locking up
 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:33:25 +0200
To give an indication for my part of the lockups : 2 out of 90 monowalls on
wrap boards, and none of the 5 on PC platform hardware.
Ofcourse all different config, some with connection to internet or not at
all. :) (but the two hanging both got inet connection)

I got my hopes on the 6.x bsd based build, cause I don't think its ever
gonne be solved in 4.x.
It's a too complex problem with too many possible causes that effects too
little people.

Just my 2 eurocents :)

Cheers,Jurgen