[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paulo Meireles <paulo dot meireles at exxpert dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Ha: RE: [m0n0wall] How to make that computers of one network could see computers of two network through monowall?
 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:08:51 +0100
Hi Roman,

This community is willing to work as hard as you do to help you, but not
harder than you. The list is specifically intended to cover m0n0wall,
not routing and firewalls in general. If you don't know enough to
understand the documentation, there are plenty of books and sites on
TCP/IP, routing and firewalls that will cover the basics.

Don't get me wrong: this is a very friendly and helpful community, who
will lend you a hand as soon as you ask specific questions, not
generalities...

Regards,

Paulo