[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Hoy Poy <chrishp at dugeo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Unable To Determine Why Outbound SMTP Does Not Work
 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:48:57 +0800
Probably be interesting to see one of the config.xml files from a server with
this issue - it just doesnt make any sense.. ;) The only thing I can think of
is perhaps a parsing error in the rule set, resulting in a kind of silent
rule or something, or some other non-intuitive display issue cropping up. But
for something like monowall, it doesnt make sense that an issue like this can
survive over reboot , without something wierd in the config.xml.

//chris

Chris Hoy Poy
System Administrator
DownUnder GeoSolutions