[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "a.gatta" <a dot gatta at tiscali dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Monowall and openvpn "Enable expert OpenVPN mode" " Commands in expert mode aren't supported"
 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2006 00:34:15 +0200
Dear list,
I am running mono with built-in openvpn server/client (1.21-ovpn1).

I need to verify the cn of user authenticating with client certificate.

In the openvpn server configuration I've added "tls-verify <somescript.sh>".

I wonder if the note "Commands in expert mode aren't supported" means
that what I am tryng to do is not supported.

I mean, I cannot use the tls-verify derictive to let a custom script
evaluate user's cn.

TIA

andrea
**