[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] H.323 and video Conferencing
 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:56:02 -0500
I tested by calling Polycom and they connected into the our cameras. I
also tested our polycom by connecting to their testing units with no
problems.

If I recall correctly I had to open a  couple of specific ports, and
then a range of ports. I also am assuming you have opened the correct
firewall rules? It did take me about two weeks because of some stupid
little mistake, but it did work.

I am in the middle of moving next week and getting my file server back
up and running. I will try to find a copy of the working config file and
let you see what I did. Since it was a while ago I can't really remember
exactly what I did. It would also be helpful to know which equipment you
are using and also get a copy of the instructions for them. You can mail
me off list.

Ethan