[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marty Nelson" <MNelson at transdyn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bind Multiple Addresses to OPT Interface?
 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:39:16 -0700
Hi, I've searched the archives and the only references I see to binding
multiple addresses relates to using the WAN interface.

What I'd like to do is bind multiple addresses (say 192.168.128.1,
129.1, 130.1, etc. (which would have networks behind them)) to an
optional interface, then have monowall route those networks/addresses to
the LAN/WAN interfaces.  What I'm hoping you nice folks can tell me is
if it's possible.

Thanks,

Marty