[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ales <kavka14 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Override an entire domain problem
 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:36:49 +0200
Helo!

I am new to m0n0wall. I have just instaled it on my PC box and I am
realy satisfied.

But I have one question. I want to ovveride an entire domain for my
hosted domaind (inside our lan). I have added domain to Services: DNS
forwarder part of config GUI under domain. After folowing text "Below
you can override an entire domain by specifying an authoritative DNS
server to be queried for that domain.". I have applyed settings,
restarted m0n0wall but nothing changed. I can't access the domain from
my workstation. If I add single host under host option it works ok.

What I want to do is access my hosted domain example.com from my local
workstations.

Do I missed something?

Here is my system info:
System information
Name 	m0n0wall.curk-sp.local
Version 	* 1.22 *
built on Sun Apr 2 18:57:20 CEST 2006
Platform 	generic-pc
Uptime 	19:19
Last config change 	Tue Oct 24 11:35:39 CEST 2006

--
Aleš Curk :)

+ CALLTO://alescurk (Skype)