[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexander Schaber <lists at alexanderschaber dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Allow SLP Broadcasts
 Date:  Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:56:32 +0100
Hello m0n0-list

I would like to make SLP available across several m0n0-interfaces.

Example configuration:
WAN: whatever..
LAN: 192.168.0.0/24
OPT1: 192.168.1.0/24
OPT2: 192.168.2.0/24

There are a total of 4 OPTs but to make it short, an example rule(set) should
suffice.

What I want: SLP passes from LAN to OPT1 and OPT2, vice versa, BUT SLP does
not pass from OPT1 to OPT2 (vice versa).

I've figured that when Konqueror tries to look up SLP Services there these two
logs found: (Destinations only)

But I do not know how to create the rules in order to achieve the goal, I've
mentioned above.

Bridging is not the solution I'd prefer, I rather have some rules to achieve
my goal.

Greetings